In our setting, all children are valued and respected equally.
Caroline is an inclusion co-ordinator, having been awarded a Certificate For Inclusion in Early Years with First Class Honours from the University of Limerick in 2017. Caroline implements best practice for inclusion by placing great emphasis on;
- Valuing each child equally as unique individuals
- Recognising that we all have differences in our abilities
- Respecting each child and their family
- Encouraging equality and diversity
- Building on our sense of community
- Encouraging and supporting our sense of identity
- Building on a sense of belonging
- Collaboration with parents
- Collaboration with Early Years Specialists
- Collaboration with our community
Covid; The Children's House has implemented a full range of policies and procedures that follow guidelines issued by the HSE, Mayo County Childcare Committee, Department of Health, Minister for Children and Youth Affairs and Minister for Education that will enable us protect our children, parents, families and our community. We thank our teachers, pupils, parents and our community in helping us keep everyone safe.